BBQ Chicken Nachos
These nachos are super easy and super quick, especially with my shortcut. What is this shortcut? Precooked chicken. I like to make these with the chicken I use for my chicken stock. You can also use a rotisserie chicken. Here’s how I do it.
- 1 Whole Chicken, precooked
- Tortilla Chips (Try my recipe)
- Shredded or Nacho Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- **You can use any nacho ingredients you want. They’re your nachos!
- Prep the chicken. It’s messy, but simple. Just peel off the skin and pull the meat off the bone. Shred it with your hands or two forks. Mix the chicken with your favorite BBQ Sauce. My favorite sauce is Sweet Baby Rays. I like to use the original and spice it up according to what I’m having, but you can go with the Hickory and Brown Sugar or Sweet Vadalia Onion flavors and you don’t have to add a thing.
- Layer your nachos. Start with the chips, top with the chicken, then layer the rest as you see fit. Now Enjoy! Was that easy or what?!